Re: Can't add new GTK 2.16 methods to GtkStyle
- From: muppet <scott asofyet org>
- To: Emmanuel Rodriguez <emmanuel rodriguez gmail com>
- Cc: "gtk-perl-list gnome org List" <gtk-perl-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Can't add new GTK 2.16 methods to GtkStyle
- Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 01:47:03 -0500
On Jan 20, 2009, at 2:13 PM, Emmanuel Rodriguez wrote:
Here's a new version of the patch with the fixes requested.
Comment suffers cut and paste bug -- refers to
g_object_get_property(), i think you mean gtk_style_get_property().
Don't need braces around C if blocks with only one statement in them.
Indentation on g_type_class_unref() is wonky.
If we actually hit the warn ("Invalid property ...") case, i think
that the return list will contain the property name instead of the
value. Should that case include ST (i - 2) = newSV (&PL_sv_undef) so
that we give back undef for bad property names? Or should we croak on
bad property names, flagging that as programmer error?
The one difference between Dali and a crazy man is very simple: Dali
is not crazy at all.
-- Salvador Dali
] [Thread Prev