Re: [Fwd: Client Services crash logs]

On Wed, 2008-05-28 at 08:07 +1000, Kevin Ryde wrote:

Daniel Kasak <dkasak nusconsulting com au> writes:

The one from my app is an error passed on from the DB server via
Gtk2::Ex::DBI. Someone tried to apply a record without filling in a
value that was required. Happens all the time ...

If that's sqlite there may be a bit of dodginess in dbd-sqlite with
statement handles after an error, I got a couple of segvs, other people
get other things maybe.  Debian has applied a likely patch turning some
finalizes into resets, or something, to attack it.

Not in this case, no.

I use SQLite for building temporary lists on the local PC, sometimes
aggregating data from multiple DB servers, etc. The warning about NULL
values in the AcctNoID field ( or whatever it was ) was a warning from
MySQL when an update was attempted.

I *would* look into the SQLite stuff, but I'm actually finishing up in
this job on Friday. My replacement can deal with it :)

--
Daniel Kasak
IT Developer