Re: [Fwd: Client Services crash logs]
- From: Kevin Ryde <user42 zip com au>
- To: gtk-perl-list gnome org
- Cc: Daniel Kasak <dkasak nusconsulting com au>
- Subject: Re: [Fwd: Client Services crash logs]
- Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 08:07:05 +1000
Daniel Kasak <dkasak nusconsulting com au> writes:
The one from my app is an error passed on from the DB server via
Gtk2::Ex::DBI. Someone tried to apply a record without filling in a
value that was required. Happens all the time ...
If that's sqlite there may be a bit of dodginess in dbd-sqlite with
statement handles after an error, I got a couple of segvs, other people
get other things maybe. Debian has applied a likely patch turning some
finalizes into resets, or something, to attack it.
] [Thread Prev