Re: [Fwd: Client Services crash logs]

Daniel Kasak <dkasak nusconsulting com au> writes:

The one from my app is an error passed on from the DB server via
Gtk2::Ex::DBI. Someone tried to apply a record without filling in a
value that was required. Happens all the time ...

If that's sqlite there may be a bit of dodginess in dbd-sqlite with
statement handles after an error, I got a couple of segvs, other people
get other things maybe.  Debian has applied a likely patch turning some
finalizes into resets, or something, to attack it.