Re: Label and url link to webpage.

muppet <scott asofyet org> writes:

     Gtk2::LinkButton->set_uri_hook (sub {
             my ($button, $uri) = @_;
             system "gnome-open '$uri' &";

I guess there's the gnome library call too.

I was on the hunt for something good to plug in there and/or
AboutDialog, and for opening a help browser.  I thought there'd have to
be some perl kicking around with cross-platform fallbacks or configs,
but some searching on cpan drew a blank.  For myself the debian
"sensible-browser" or just mozilla is plenty, but if there was something
more general maybe it could be cross referenced from the
Gtk2::LinkButton docs.