Re: GtkGC shared auto-release

muppet <scott asofyet org> writes:

Did this patch never get applied?

Don't think so.

I'd suggested hanging the release in the plain Gtk2::Gdk::GC
destruction, rather than a subclass.  Not terribly encapsulated, but
would mean a plain Gtk2::Gdk::GC the same as at the C level, instead of
a new subclass.  (Unless it's not worth trying for automatic release,
leave it to an add-on like I got to :-)

Speaking of unapplied, there was also my constants GDK_PRIORITY_REDRAW,
GDK_PRIORITY_EVENTS, GTK_PRIORITY_RESIZE.  I don't think there was any
violent objections to them, just wanting a decision on what package to
best live in.