From: John Ralls <jralls ceridwen us>
To: Chris Share <cpsmusic yahoo com>
Cc: GTK+-2 OSX Users <gtk-osx-users lists sourceforge net>
Sent: Tuesday, 5 August 2014 1:31 AM
Subject: Re: [gtk-osx-users] [Gtk-osx-users] Getting Started with WebKitGTK+

On Aug 3, 2014, at 11:58 PM, Chris Share <cpsmusic yahoo com> wrote:

I tried what was suggested below however I've run into another build error:

viewer-cairo.c:35:10: fatal error: 'cairo-xlib.h' file not found
#include <cairo-xlib.h>
          ^
1 error generated.
make[3]: *** [viewer-cairo.o] Error 1
make[2]: *** [all] Error 2
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make: *** [all] Error 2
*** Error during phase build of pango: ########## Error running make -j 3 *** [21/38]

That's odd. Pango doesn't build that unless it finds cairo-xlib in pkg-config, which it shouldn't unless
cairo-xlib was installed, which would mean that cairo-xlib.h would be in the include path. Moreover,
cairo-xlib shouldn't build or install unless X11 is installed on your system, which is also not normal.
You'll have to dig in and figure out what's going on yourself and make whatever changes are necessary to your
environment.