Re: [gtk-osx-users] [Gtk-osx-users] Getting Started with WebKitGTK+

On Aug 3, 2014, at 5:07 PM, Chris Share <cpsmusic yahoo com> wrote:

Sorry but I'm not clear about how to proceed.

Do I need to go through the installation process again using:

jhbuild bootstrap
jhbuild build meta-gtk-osx-bootstrap meta-gtk-osx-webkit
jhbuild build meta-gtk-osx-core

The last step is unnecessary and won’t actually build anything. meta-gtk-osx-webkit will build
meta-gtk-osx-core. You only need to run bootstrap again if you delete the installation directory.
So you can (assuming the default build directory, ~/gtk):

  rm -rf ~/gtk/src
  rm -rf ~/gtk/inst
  jhbuild bootstrap
  jhbuild build meta-gtk-osx-bootstrap meta-gtk-osx-webkit

Or you can just force-rebuild everything starting with the basic gtk stack with

  jhbuild build -f meta-gtk-osx-webkit