Re: [gtk-osx-users] [Gtk-osx-users] Getting Started with WebKitGTK+

Hi,

When I try to build WebKit I'm getting the following error:

chris New-MacBook~/Desktop/Programming/gtk/gtk+_test_4$ jhbuild build WebKit
Warning: jhbuild is started from within a jhbuild session.
*** Checking out libffi *** [1/18]
*** Configuring libffi *** [1/18]
./configure --prefix /Users/chris/gtk/inst --libdir '/Users/chris/gtk/inst/lib' --disable-builddir
checking build system type... i386-apple-darwin13.3.0
checking host system type... i386-apple-darwin13.3.0
checking target system type... i386-apple-darwin13.3.0
configure: toplevel srcdir already configured... skipping subdir build
checking for gsed... sed
checking for a BSD-compatible install... /Users/chris/.local/bin/install-check
checking for a thread-safe mkdir -p... ./install-sh -c -d
checking for gawk... no
checking for mawk... no
checking for nawk... no
checking for awk... awk
checking for gcc... /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/usr/bin/llvm-gcc-4.2
checking whether the C compiler works... no
configure: error: in `/Users/chris/gtk/source/atgreen-libffi-873d687':
See `config.log' for more details
*** Error during phase configure of libffi: ########## Error running ./configure --prefix
/Users/chris/gtk/inst --libdir '/Users/chris/gtk/inst/lib' --disable-builddir   *** [1/18]

  [1] Rerun phase configure
  [2] Ignore error and continue to build
  [3] Give up on module
  [4] Start shell
  [5] Reload configuration
  [6] Go to phase "wipe directory and start over"
  [7] Go to phase "clean"
  [8] Go to phase "distclean"
choice:

Any idea what's going on. I'm running OSX 10.9.4.