[gtk-osx-users] [Gtk-osx-users] Getting Started with WebKitGTK+

Hi,

I'm currently developing an application that generates output best suited to web display. I'd like to use WebKitGTK+ to display the output to the user however I'm a bit unclear as to how to start.

I've got GTK-OSX built and installed (although it hasn't been updated for a while).

Do I need to build or install anything in addition to the standard GTK_OSX installation to use WebKitGTK+?

Cheers,

Chris