Re: GTK+ on Mac OS X status

On Nov 23, 2011 1:12 AM, "Gour" <gour atmarama net> wrote:
> Does wxWidgets do more in regard to the 'behaviour's mentioned above?

You'll want to ask the wx developers about that. They have their own mailing lists and forums I'm sure.

> I'd like to avoid pointer debugging and have statically compiled
> language.

Not sure what you mean about a statically compiled language. In any case take a look at gtkmm sample code before casting judgement here. I think you'll find that template based automatic reference counting makes things really nice. And when used properly c++'s guaranteed destruction pointer problems are really not a major part of debugging.

Anyway. I've enjoyed using gtk with c c++ and python.   I've only developed for Linux and Windows though.