Re: Gtk+ 3.0 and MS Windows
- From: Javier Jardón <jjardon gnome org>
- To: Mikhail Titov <mlt gmx us>
- Cc: Gtk+ list <gtk-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Gtk+ 3.0 and MS Windows
- Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 19:05:37 +0100
On 28 March 2011 06:43, Mikhail Titov <mlt gmx us> wrote:
> I don't have much spare time, but I'll try to summarize what should be done to utilize cross-compiled binaries (like from OpenSUSE) to build stuff using MS VC++. I guess it would be substantial time saver not to manually build dependencies under MS Windows.
Feel free to use the wiki page  for this, so It can be useful for
other people in the future.
Javier Jardón Cabezas
] [Thread Prev