Re: Gtk+ 3.0 and MS Windows

On 24 March 2011 21:04, John Stowers <john stowers lists gmail com> wrote:
> On Thu, 2011-03-24 at 10:01 +0100, Maarten Bosmans wrote:
>> If you like, I have a python script (that works on both Linux and
>> Windows) that downloads a package with all dependencies and extracts
>> the binaries. Combined with the OBS automatically building the latest
>> packages, it makes keeping your Windows program up to date quite easy.
> I would be interested in that script please.

I use jhbuild for this. You write a simple bit of xml saying what
packages your project depends on and it will download, patch,
configure, compile and install them for you automatically. I use it on
linux to cross-compile win32 applications, but I imagine it would work
on Windows as well, though very slowly.

I have the files for my project, plus a README, here:

There's an nsis thing that will automatically build a setup.exe as well.