Re: Gtk+ 3.0 and MS Windows
- From: John Stowers <john stowers lists gmail com>
- To: Maarten Bosmans <mkbosmans gmail com>
- Cc: Gtk+ list <gtk-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Gtk+ 3.0 and MS Windows
- Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 10:04:47 +1300
On Thu, 2011-03-24 at 10:01 +0100, Maarten Bosmans wrote:
> 2011/3/23 Mikhail Titov <mlt gmx us>:
> > Maarten:
> > Thanks for the link! By saying that I don't have OpenSUSE I implied that I'd have to either use `alien` (with possible complication if any) or build it myself on Ubuntu.
> If you like, I have a python script (that works on both Linux and
> Windows) that downloads a package with all dependencies and extracts
> the binaries. Combined with the OBS automatically building the latest
> packages, it makes keeping your Windows program up to date quite easy.
I would be interested in that script please.
] [Thread Prev