Re: All widget are too fat - theming not working properly

On Thu, Feb 25, 2010 at 2:53 PM, Matthias Fuchs <mailllists gmail com> wrote:
> Why differ widgets of the same kind in their height? I guess the height
> depends on the contents of a widget. But imho this shouldn't be the case.

not everyone shares your opinion.

> But independend of that all buttons of the same type should have the same
> height.

what does "the same type" mean? do you mean that if put a 32x32 image
in a button that it should be the same size as another button that
contains a 10x10 image? that is just absurd ... if not, then how do
you split up buttons by "type"?