Re: All widget are too fat - theming not working properly

I don't care if it's pixels or points or whatever. I even don't care about display resolutions/dpis. But I do care about differences in height.

Why differ widgets of the same kind in their height? I guess the height depends on the contents of a widget. But imho this shouldn't be the case. If a button contains a 16x16 pixel image and another one contains a 14x14 icon both buttons should have the same height and apply the system's/themeÄs icon size setting. If the theme says "no icons", then there shouldn't be any. If the theme want's 32x32 icons, then both icons should be streched, etc ...

But independend of that all buttons of the same type should have the same height.