Re: Indic script support in cross-compilation environment

Thanks for the quick responses, all of you.

The improper rendition of devanagari characters is not restricted to my application. Inside the cross-compiling environment, even when I try to type something on the console(or inside vim)in devanagari using an input method, or by setting the locale preferences, it doesn't work. Outside the environment, it works fine.
If I open the lookup table (the table inside the code that maps keypresses to devanagari characters) through vim inside the environment, the characters are not rendered, except two characters:  ि   and ा are rendered properly.

@Rahul:
What problem in/etc/directfbrc are you hinting at?

Cheers,
Harshvardhan