Re: Indic script support in cross-compilation environment

2007/9/12, Behdad Esfahbod <behdad behdad org>:
On Wed, 2007-09-12 at 19:14 +0530, Rahul Bhalerao wrote:

> You have the fonts installed properly. But there are issues with the
> font selection in DirectFB, especially for arabic and indic scripts.

None that I know of.  What do you have in mind?

Oops, I think not just some particular scripts but in general such problems have been faced  for non-english scripts with DirectFB.
Probably DirectFB had problems in using fontconfig for loading the fonts some while ago.
Rebuilding things with latest DirectFB and FT2 modules might solve the problem.
There might be a problem in /etc/directfbrc as well.

--
behdad
http://behdad.org/

        -- Benjamin Franklin, 1759