software engineer / consultant

A leading international company is seeking a software engineer /
consultant to provide programming services related to GTK porting and font
issues in an embedded Linux application.  We are porting a graphical
application that makes extensive use of the font capabilities of GTK to
produce screen displays in over thirty Roman and non-Roman languages.
Therefore, we are in need of programming expertise to complete the process
of porting a recent build of GTK to our environment.  We are in particular
need of expertise related to font configuration issues, Pango, IMEs and
the differences between pangox.aliases and the newer fontconfig system.
We would prefer assistance on-site in our St. Louis headquarters for
approximately one week.  This time may be followed by up to two additional
weeks off-site to complete the project.