Re: Spell checking in GIO

I'm the current gtkspell maintainer and last year took care of g-objectifying GtkSpell and releasing a Gtk+3 compatible version. That said, if the goal is to adapt gtkspell and integrate in into Gtk, I'm happy to do so (possibly with the assistance of someone more experienced with working inside Gtk).

It seems there are a lot of volunteers interested in that idea and all major points are shared. But the implementation point of view still requires a discussion, so I suggest to get together in certain irc channel or somewhere else and make the strong decision about what, how and who.

Matthew, Sébastien, Sandro, what do think?

Best regards
Daniel