Re: Spell checking in GIO

On Tue, 2013-10-08 at 09:49 -0400, Matthew Barnes wrote:

Or perhaps follow the "glib-networking" pattern where GIO just defines a
spell checking interface and an extension point and the meaty parts with
the extra dependencies are supplied by 3rd party module(s).

Speaking of which, do we really need to have so many different
back-ends? We made a hard decision about the input method framework
requirement, maybe we should just pick a dictionary provider and go with
it?

AfC
Sydney