Re: Spell checking in GIO

On Wed, Oct 9, 2013 at 5:37 PM, Sébastien Wilmet <swilmet gnome org> wrote:
On Wed, Oct 09, 2013 at 10:53:50PM +0200, Bastien Nocera wrote:
> I wouldn't want to use 2 different APIs when creating
> command-line/curses APIs or GTK+ though. Otherwise, whatever syntactic
> sugar the GObject bindings would add would be lost.

And if we add the spell checking directly in GTK+, an extension point
would anyway be needed to avoid a direct dependency, since the Enchant
types would not be exposed in GTK+.

And if an extension point is added, it's better to add it in GIO, so
command line tools can use it.

I'm just curious. What command line tools use GIO (or even glib)?