Re: Logo (was Re: GTK+ Website Review)

Keeping the cube idea, I added some perspective to it (instead of a
somewhat flat orthographic projection).

I agree with the 'fragile' remark. Maybe having glossy but not
transparent faces ?

Attached an  inkscape file (with a perspective helper on one layer)
and a preview.
The letters should also have correct perspective.

On 5/29/07, Mathias Hasselmann <mathias hasselmann gmx de> wrote:
Am Dienstag, den 29.05.2007, 01:31 +0200 schrieb Felix Rabe (public):
> >> Actually Andreas was doing some work there. I was sent a few ideas and
> >> they looked good, but nothing further so far.
> >>

> > I might have another proposal based on the first one from Christophe
> > ready in a short while.

Those detached, glossy faces look cool, but they also make the logo look
fragile. Well, and "fragile" that's definitly not a term I do or want
associate with GTK+...

Mathias Hasselmann <mathias hasselmann gmx de>

gtk-devel-list mailing list
gtk-devel-list gnome org