Re: Logo (was Re: GTK+ Website Review)

2007/5/29, Mathias Hasselmann <mathias hasselmann gmx de>:
Am Dienstag, den 29.05.2007, 01:31 +0200 schrieb Felix Rabe (public):
> >> Actually Andreas was doing some work there. I was sent a few ideas and
> >> they looked good, but nothing further so far.
> >>

> > I might have another proposal based on the first one from Christophe
> > ready in a short while.

Those detached, glossy faces look cool, but they also make the logo look
fragile. Well, and "fragile" that's definitly not a term I do or want
associate with GTK+...

Perhaps a more metallic (instead of glassy) finish on the "plating"
would be good. You know, make it look like GTK+ is that sturdy and
solid, yet professionally finished outer shell to your application
logic.

Isn't this the way we all look at GTK+ anyway? ;)

--
Kalle Vahlman, zuh iki fi