Re: GTK+ Website Review

Hi,

If the headers prevent text to be black, I think headers should look
different :) - Maybe use underlines (width=100%)?

You might experiment with putting the <h2> text into the <h1> -- which
should be there... why did you put the text next to the logo into the
image file too? -- so it reads "GTK+ Overview" / "GTK+ FAQ" / "About
GTK+" (!) - and use the same for <title> (it's almost there).  Then use
<h2> instead of <h3> for all other headings.

I say "experiment" because I can't think of a website that integrates
their project name with the page name that much (or I didn't notice).

Martyn Russell wrote:

>> I wonder where the GTK logo proposal went?  I think it would fit quite
>> well in this design.
>
> Actually Andreas was doing some work there. I was sent a few ideas and
> they looked good, but nothing further so far.

I might have another proposal based on the first one from Christophe
ready in a short while.

Greetings,
Felix