Logo (was Re: GTK+ Website Review)
- From: "Felix Rabe (public)" <public felixrabe textdriven com>
- To: Martyn Russell <martyn imendio com>
- Cc: Gtk+ Developers <gtk-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Logo (was Re: GTK+ Website Review)
- Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 01:31:55 +0200
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Here is my take at the GTK+ logo. It is just a proposal, since it needs
some optimization for icon sizes (I think). Remember that the original
was from Christophe Dehais:
Felix Rabe (public) wrote:
> Martyn Russell wrote:
>>> I wonder where the GTK logo proposal went? I think it would fit quite
>>> well in this design.
>> Actually Andreas was doing some work there. I was sent a few ideas and
>> they looked good, but nothing further so far.
> I might have another proposal based on the first one from Christophe
> ready in a short while.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.6 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
] [Thread Prev