Re: Invisible GtkImage

On Sun, 2013-06-23 at 20:11 +0200, David Nečas wrote:
Well, as it has already been suggested, this is a matter of packing. If
you request that the widget does not expand

    page.pack_start(page._bannerAspectFrame, False, False, 0)

then the containing box will not expand the widget when it is enlarged
itself.  You have to pass expand=True, fill=True.

Hey David. Like I said to Colomban already, I already tried that.

<https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtk-app-devel-list/2013-June/msg00134.html>

--
Kip Warner -- Software Engineer
OpenPGP encrypted/signed mail preferred