Re: Invisible GtkImage

On Sat, 2013-06-22 at 11:33 +0300, אנטולי קרסנר wrote:
The code looks fine. I think the problem is that scaling images are
rarely used in GUI. Usually, they scale to fixed sizes and not directly
depend on a container scaling to arbitrary size. This is probably why
getting the result you want is not easy.

Hey Tom. Yes, definitely the resizing is the difficulty. It's amazing
how much time I've spent on just trying to get the image to resize.

Try the canvas idea. You can probably use any simple drawing area widget
(I never used one personally) from Gtk or Cairo.

This is what I've come up with so far. The image paints on the
DrawingArea properly, but it doesn't resize at all when I resize the
parent window.

        <http://pastebin.com/Mj7bTJLh>

--
Kip Warner -- Software Engineer