Re: Invisible GtkImage

On Sun, Jun 23, 2013 at 11:05:00AM -0700, Kip Warner wrote:
When the parent window is resized, I'd like the image to scale to fill
the allocated space as much as possible, maintaining the aspect ratio.
My code draws the image correctly, but it doesn't resize as the parent
window is resized:

        <http://pastebin.com/6LEzFk8A>

Well, as it has already been suggested, this is a matter of packing. If
you request that the widget does not expand

    page.pack_start(page._bannerAspectFrame, False, False, 0)

then the containing box will not expand the widget when it is enlarged
itself.  You have to pass expand=True, fill=True.

Yeti