Re: libglade frustration

On Wed, 2007-02-14 at 12:56 -0300, Claudio Saavedra wrote:
If at least the guy complaining would have given more information about the
problems he had, we could have directed him in the right direction, which
would've been much more productive than this "where do we put examples for the
lazy one" thread.

Yes sorry I'm responsable for dragging out this thread, I knew it
wasnt going anywhere when I started it and I know its not going
anywhere now, nevertheless I was still intrigued to hear a little
of what people thought on that matter - as this particular
question seems to keep popping up (the libglade example thing...)
anyway I dont need to vent about this or anything (I'm thoroughly
satisfied with my venting now thankyou :D haha...)

Cheers,
                  -Tristan