Re: libglade frustration
- From: Tristan Van Berkom <tvb gnome org>
- To: Michael Torrie <torriem chem byu edu>
- Cc: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: libglade frustration
- Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 09:47:27 -0500
On Sun, 2007-02-11 at 16:06 -0700, Michael Torrie wrote:
On Sun, 2007-02-11 at 14:58 -0700, Michael Torrie wrote:
I've attached one that compiles thusly:
gcc -o gladetest gladetest.c `pkg-config --cflags --libs gtk+-2.0 libglade-2.0`
The attachment doesn't seem to have made it through the mailing list.
The testlibglade program that comes with libglade is about 100
lines of code + some helpfull comments about using the library
and about how the library works.
I hope that this source file in the libglade tarball was easy
] [Thread Prev