Re: libglade frustration

On Tue, 2007-02-13 at 09:47 -0500, Tristan Van Berkom wrote:

The testlibglade program that comes with libglade is about 100
lines of code + some helpfull comments about using the library
and about how the library works.

I hope that this source file in the libglade tarball was easy
to find.

Good to know.  In fact I found it on my FC6 box as part of the
libglade2-devel package, installed to

/usr/share/doc/libglade2-devel-2.6.0/test-libglade.c

Of course to find it I had to do rpm -ql libglade2-devel.  Alas most
developers who are going to be using libglade won't be compiling
libglade from source so they likely won't find this file straight away.
But the file is still there, even under binary packaged systems.

thank you.

Michael

Regards,
                  -Tristan