Re: libglade frustration

On Tue, 2007-02-13 at 12:53 -0700, Michael Torrie wrote:
[...]
One thing that might help here is to have a compiled executable that
demonstrates libglade be installed as part of the normal compilation
process.  This would then be picked up by the packagers and installed as
part of the -devel package.

Somehow I think that downloading the actual tarball from wherever the
website of a said software said to go download it from is much more
obvious a place then in a "-devel" package, that may or may not be
available for whatever your distribution flavor of the month happens
to be.

I dont know, I'm trying to think constructively and its not working
very well, lets say ideally the test-libglade.c program should be
included in the api docs either as a reference or even inline.

Feel free to write a patch to libglade and poke James to apply it...

OTOH it does seem like an excersize in futility to work on the
improvement of an api documentation of an api that has only like
3 function calls to document.

Cheers,
                   -Tristan