Re: GtkExtra example doesn't build

Al,

One additional thing is that, in the file I sent you earlier today, you may
need to remove
the 'gtkextra/' prefix when specifying the header files you wish to include:
e.g., #include "gtkplot.h"
instead of #include "gtkextra/gtkplot.h".  This depends on the location you
keep your source
files at.  In my case, the location was completely different and unrelated
to the package itself,
so as to simulate the actual development environment.

Regards,

Nickolai