Re: GtkExtra example doesn't build

Al,

Thanks for your response.  I've tried both the stable release 2.1.1 and the
recent CVS snapshot, and the same problem showed up in both.  Even the
compilation errors are identical.

(One additional minor problem I had was that I was forced to write, e.g.,
#include "gtkextra/gtkplot.h" instead of simply #include "gtkplot.h".
Perhaps
that should be fixed too).

It looks as though the API has changed but the examples have not been
brought up to date with it.

Regards,

Nickolai