GtkExtra example doesn't build

Good afternoon --

I have just downloaded the latest CVS snapshot of GtkExtra and tried to
build testrealtime.c.  The error messages I got were:
testrealtime.cc:154: error: invalid conversion from `int' to
`GtkPlotAxisPos'
testrealtime.cc:154: error:   initializing argument 2 of `GtkPlotAxis*
gtk_plot_get_axis(GtkPlot*, GtkPlotAxisPos)'
testrealtime.cc:154: error: invalid conversion from `int' to
`GtkPlotLabelStyle'
testrealtime.cc:154: error:   initializing argument 2 of `void
gtk_plot_axis_set_labels_style(GtkPlotAxis*, GtkPlotLabelStyle, gint)'
testrealtime.cc:155: error: invalid conversion from `int' to
`GtkPlotAxisPos'
testrealtime.cc:155: error:   initializing argument 2 of `GtkPlotAxis*
gtk_plot_get_axis(GtkPlot*, GtkPlotAxisPos)'
testrealtime.cc:155: error: invalid conversion from `int' to
`GtkPlotLabelStyle'
testrealtime.cc:155: error:   initializing argument 2 of `void
gtk_plot_axis_set_labels_style(GtkPlotAxis*, GtkPlotLabelStyle, gint)'
testrealtime.cc:168: error: invalid conversion from `int' to
`GtkPlotBorderStyle'
testrealtime.cc:168: error:   initializing argument 2 of `void
gtk_plot_set_legends_border(GtkPlot*, GtkPlotBorderStyle, gint)'
testrealtime.cc:190: error: invalid conversion from `int' to `GdkCapStyle'
testrealtime.cc:190: error:   initializing argument 3 of `void
gtk_plot_data_set_line_attributes(GtkPlotData*, GtkPlotLineStyle,
GdkCapStyle, GdkJoinStyle, gfloat, const GdkColor*)'

For example, the line that triggers the first error looks like this:
gtk_plot_axis_set_labels_style(gtk_plot_get_axis(GTK_PLOT(active_plot), 2),
0, 0);
After looking at the docs, I realized that gtk_plot_get_axis does not accept
an integer as its 2nd argument.  Can anybody please tell me if there is
any way to fix this code so it would compile and run?

Thanks,

Nickolai