Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Major ILS change

> What about changing GM and ILS so that is shows in the address book that
> the user is not callable? And perahpas in same way indicate a
> firewall/NAT configuration problem.

That was teh first thing I did yesterday, and the listing was awful,
showing about 60% of uncallable users.

We have 2 solutions :
- either we try to have a correct and decent ILS, without porn and with
correctly configured users
- or we let the ILS be populated by misconfigured and unreachable users.

In the latter, I think it denotes a bad quality for the project. What's
the point in giving your phone number if you have no phone?

(o-
//\     It-Optics s.a.
        FOSDEM 2004:  http://www.fosdem.org