Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Major ILS change

Le lun, 15/03/2004 à 09:49 +0200, Johnny Strom a écrit :
> Yes that is true, but I don't get so much calls anymore becous of this
> and then GM will not be so much tested as before and the quality of GM
> might start to drop becous of less testing is done that was the point
> I wanted to make.

I agree and disagree. My point here is that users were registering to
ILS, with a broken configuration. They were calling random users,
noticed it was not working and uninstalled GnomeMeeting thinking it was
the program's fault. Now they know their installation is somehow broken
and they can fix it.

I think it was giving a bad reputation to GM to have half of the users
unreachable...

(o-
//\     It-Optics s.a.
        FOSDEM 2004:  http://www.fosdem.org