Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Major ILS change

On lun, 2004-03-15 at 08:06, Johnny Strom wrote:

> This have one bad side effect at least for me.
> A lot of problems in GM have I noticed from users calling
> from the ILS now there will not be any test calls from users
> with random configurations anymore. Because all the users on
> ILS now have a working system so they will not try to call me or someone
>   else.

I don't think so. Quite the contrary, in fact: they'll know right away
that they have a big configuration problem. And once they can be called,
and can register, they can get on testing just like before.

The new scheme doesn't ensure they have a perfect configuration; it just
ensure it passes basic sanity checks!

Snark on #gnomemeeting