[GnomeMeeting-list] Major ILS change
- From: Damien Sandras <damien sandras it-optics com>
- To: gnomemeeting-list gnome org
- Cc: gnomemeeting-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: [GnomeMeeting-list] Major ILS change
- Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 20:23:27 +0100
Hello to all,
I have modified the ILS server so that only people accessible from the
outside are allowed to register. I know that some people were having
successful calls while not being accessible from the outside, but that
was a minority and we received many complaints about the fact taht many
people on ILS were unreachable.
If you now see the message indicating that you have to register to see
other registered users, it means that your port 1720 is not accessible
for external users and that your registration was thus rejected...
_ Damien Sandras
//\ It-Optics s.a.
v_/_ GnomeMeeting: http://www.gnomemeeting.org/
FOSDEM 2004: http://www.fosdem.org
H.323 phone: callto:ils.seconix.com/dsandras seconix com
] [Thread Prev