Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Major ILS change

PUYDT Julien wrote:
On lun, 2004-03-15 at 08:06, Johnny Strom wrote:

This have one bad side effect at least for me.
A lot of problems in GM have I noticed from users calling
from the ILS now there will not be any test calls from users
with random configurations anymore. Because all the users on
ILS now have a working system so they will not try to call me or someone else.

I don't think so. Quite the contrary, in fact: they'll know right away
that they have a big configuration problem. And once they can be called,
and can register, they can get on testing just like before.

Yes that is true, but I don't get so much calls anymore becous of this and then GM will not be so much tested as before and the quality of GM might start to drop becous of less testing is done that was the point
I wanted to make.

The new scheme doesn't ensure they have a perfect configuration; it just
ensure it passes basic sanity checks!

Snark on #gnomemeeting