Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] directory of gnomemeeting users

hello all,

yes this is  what i meant;-)
but, what is  an "builtin MCU mode" ?

regards marc

and  aheva nice  vacation damian
On 11.07.2004, at 11:42, Kilian Krause wrote:

Hi Damien,

Am So, den 11.07.2004 schrieb Damien Sandras um 11:37:
That's something you can also do with gnomemeeting, however, we don't
have enough machines and bandwidth to host multiconferences. Apple has
such an infrastructure though :-/

i thought he meant to tell that iChat has a builtin MCU mode for 10
users audio and 3 users video. Thus the answer would be "yes, you can do
that with external MCU, or wait till we have the time and manpower to
add that code to GM. Patches are always welcome to implement that
either." ;)

--
Best regards,
 Kilian

"Nothing in the world can take place of persistence.
Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with
talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb.
Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts.
Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent."

         Marc Manthey
         Hildeboldplatz 1a
         D – 50672 KÖLN
         web:http://www.let.de