Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] directory of gnomemeeting users

Thanks for the generous offer, I'm sure Kilian will find somebody to do
the initial work. Unfortunately, video transmission is not possible
without writing a specific OSX plugin for gnomemeeting/pwlib and that is
something that can very hardly be done remotely, so if you know somebody
who could do it and who owns a GX, don't hesitate to ask him.

 _      Damien Sandras
(o-     GnomeMeeting:
//\     FOSDEM      :
v_/_    H.323 phone : seconix com