Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] directory of gnomemeeting users

Hello,

Nope, the MCU is also external in the case of Apple or no user would be
able to use their system. Even with powerful codecs, you would explode
your bandwidth, so Apple is definitely providing external servers for
that, they are just "hidden" and automatically used when required, while
in GM, you have to ask all your participants to join the MCU manually.

I don't think I will implement the possibility to have several video
calls at the same time in GM, because users will complain the audio and
video quality are bad without noticing it is due to a lack of bandwidth.
However, I will implement the possibility to have several calls
"waiting" and switch between them in real-time.