Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] directory of gnomemeeting users

Le sam, 10/07/2004 à 16:26 +0200, Marc Manthey a écrit :
> great work michel
>
> now  i need gnomemeeting for osx:-(.
>
> Damien said
> <http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnomemeeting-list/2004-June/
> msg00172.html>
>
> "if somebody wants to do a donation, we will gladly accept it"
> where do i have  to donate to get a version for  osx? is 50 euro enough?
>
> regards

I was talking about a machine... I don't have a Mac computer and don't
plan to buy one anytime soon. the ideal would be that someone with
enough knowledge does the required work to have a binary package ready,
even if it is non-native.

Thanks for the proposition though!