Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] directory of gnomemeeting users

hello all,

and thanks for your support. I am running a G3/400MHZ pismo with 1 GB ram:-)
and OSX server 10.34 but i got an G4 in the  next days.
I have a <www.irez.com> kritter usb cam and a <www.ioxperts.com> driver installed
with a patch from <www.ecamm.com/mac/ichatusbcam/>
with this  pach i can run ichat with usb still under 600 MHZ:-)
i have a static ip <http://212.202.162.140/> and  apache  running
What you mean vserver option? it is i think

greetings

marc

" who is willingly try to get the MOSX shell going" ;-))))