Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] directory of gnomemeeting users

Le dim, 11/07/2004 à 12:32 +0200, Marc Manthey a écrit :
> hello all,
>
> yes this is  what i meant;-)
> but, what is  an "builtin MCU mode" ?

Currently you can do that using an external server, called openmcu. With
builtin MCU code, one of the gnomemeeting clients would play the role of
the openmcu, for example, everybody would connect to your client and
your client would broacast and mix all video/audio streams.

That's something that can be done, but most users do not have enough
upload to achieve this, so I prefer not implement it to prevent
complaints.

I don't think the ichat thing is peer 2 peer btw, that's just like the
current openmcu of openh323.

//\     FOSDEM      : http://www.fosdem.org