Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] gnomemeeting without esound?

Hi!

> Are you referring to a special ebuild for the CVS version? I mean there
> is one for 98.5 in portage and I wanted to modify it, if necessary, but
> a ready-made one would be greatly appreciated. :)
I can gladly hand the stuff I've done so far over to you. GM's ebuild is
not so much of a problem. More difficult are the ebuild for openh323-cvs
and pwlib-cvs. Since I'm absolutely packed with work until the middle of
December, I'd gladly give the ebuild for pwlib-cvs to you. It's almost
finished, only the symbolic links for the libs are missing in it. Please
let me know if you want to continue the work.

Cheers,
Christian
--
JOIN - IP Version 6 in the WiN  Christian Strauf
A DFN project                   Westfälische Wilhelms-Universität Münster