Re: Re. [GnomeMeeting-list] Problems using Microtelco....

Le ven 11/04/2003 à 22:02, Krist van Besien a écrit :

> And tried again, this time with IP translation switched off...
>
> And it worked.
>
> Now I only need to find out why. What does my firewall need to do exactly?

Just do what is described in the FAQ, and it will work.
You have 2 cases, either your router supports H.323, or it doesn't
support it. If you apply IP translation to a router that supports H.323
as it was not supporting it, you can get the same problem as what you
describe.

It is just a matter of reading the good part of the FAQ and of your
router's manual.

--
Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com>