Re: Re. [GnomeMeeting-list] Problems using Microtelco....

Le ven 11/04/2003 à 21:38, Krist van Besien a écrit :
> You mean it's not possible that it would be listening at port 32851?
>
> krist bern-1 krist $ netstat -an --inet --program
>
> tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:1720            0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN
> 11719/gnomemeeting
>
> udp        0      0 192.168.0.2:32866       0.0.0.0:*
> 11719/gnomemeeting
>
> (I;ve cut none relevant processes...)

That is very weird it picks up a port outside of the normal port ranges.
I'll ask to Equivalence why it is acting so.

> > Here is what I suggest you:
> > - First, try to do MicroTelco calls with a direct connection. If it
> > works, then there is a misconfiguration problem on your side.
>
> Did just that.
> Call is being mad OK, (Ie. the phone rings at the other side), but I do not
> get any sound, in both directions.
>
> This is exactly the same symptom I now can reliably reproduce when behind my
> firewall...
>
> Thus: I make a call to some telephone nr.
> That telephone rings.
> Telephone is picked up.
> Neither me nor the other person are able to talk...

Are you sure the volumes are ok? Are you sure you didn't forget to
disable an old IP translation?

--
Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com>