Re: Re. [GnomeMeeting-list] Problems using Microtelco....

On Friday 11 April 2003 21:38, Krist van Besien wrote:

> Did just that.
> Call is being mad OK, (Ie. the phone rings at the other side), but I do not
> get any sound, in both directions.
>
> This is exactly the same symptom I now can reliably reproduce when behind
> my firewall...

And tried again, this time with IP translation switched off...

And it worked.

Now I only need to find out why. What does my firewall need to do exactly?

Krist

Krist van Besien                                krist vanbesien org
Bern, Switzerland
"You know we're sitting on four million pounds of fuel, one nuclear
weapon and a thing that has 270,000 moving parts built by the lowest
bidder. Makes you feel good, doesn't it?" - Rockhound in Armageddon.